Monday, May 4, 2009

Sports festival

Sport festival will be coming soon. All students practice really hard to get win. We practice every

day. We have cheer dance. This is for cheer their class. Each class has dances. Of corse all students

will be in them. To remeber and become easy to dance we MUST dance and dance. But we don't

have much time, because the practice started from the end of Spring brake. I thought I can do

it,because I have same experience in the school festival's one. But it is not true.Because the

dance will mix up in my mind, so it is really hard thing. But now Ithink I can. Because we really

hard.

I am in the O class,because 9th grader break up into 4 class. other people said O will be able to

win. Because ours are really strong and great!

We will win in the sports fesyival!

No comments:

Post a Comment