Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9th grade

We just have about 30 days. It means we only have 30 days which we can enjoy 9th grade.

I have a lot of memory of 9th grade which is relly good one and also which i wanna really forget if

I can. But anyways I hope everything wil be good memory. The athletic day will be a big

memory, and of corce, Shohusai too. Because both of them are I worked really hard. I have a lot

of bad memories too. For example, I can't play basetball in the winter season. It is the most

strong bad memory for me, because if I studied hard at that time, now I would be better player

than now, i think. I'm really sorry about it. I don't think if I played in the season, JV team could

get better game. However if I was there, I could cheer them. This is really baad memory for me,

but I don't want to forget this experience, because if I forget this, I will do same thing. This

experience made me study and play basketball hard. I will grow up better player tahn now next

year.

Finally in 9th grade I have many things. I can enjoy very much and I study about how to study

without thinking my mother's mouth. I hope everyone could enjoy our school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment