Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Grade

Today,my father called to me about my behavior in the English class. My father told me dont be

like bad boy. He knows I am a kind of lazy boy. However it will not be a reason of to get F. If I

get F in the English class, I am going to be a season over again. i don't wanna be so. Only the

person who became season over knows what it is like.That is really terible. My team mates were

playing hard without me. And they enjoyed the game.I was tried to act I don't care, and I just

came to the game to cheer them up. However it was not. I just wanted to stay with them.

Finally I know my behavior in this class was not good. And I know my English skill is really low

level in my class. I gonna try really hard from today!

1 comment:

  1. Please take care to get a good grade. Study hard, and don't sleep in class.

    ReplyDelete