
From 2/27th to 3/2, we went to the killington ski resort. It
took 6 hours from Keio to there.
The killington ski resort is in the Vemont.We could enjoy sking 3 days.
There is 4 ranks which are Green, blue, black diamond and
double black diamond. Green is the
easiest. Double black diamond is the most difficult one. Seiya, the small one, is the really great
snoboarder, so he went double black diamond with some people who has great skills.
During they did so, I was enjoying skiing normal and littlebit easy way. This is my second time of
skiing so it was hard. However by skiing with people who has great skills, I could improve my
skill a littlebit.
For conclusion, I didn't get any injure and big problems. So overall that was a really fun!
I'm glad you had a nice time. I'm very surprised to hear about Seiya. I would never have guessed he is such a good snowboarder.
ReplyDeleteHey, wasn't the ski trip 4 days long? Isn't there more you could have written about?