Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My enthusiasim

We have just a little time to prepare for the exam. In this term, I was happy to allow to go back

to Basketball club.Because I can't play in the most important season. I don't think this is why, I

didn't study so much. I am really really busy about Syohusai now. And now for me, I think I am

in the most difficult time. I have many things to do, so it makes me feel angry.But by

experiencing it, I can be able to change the person who can study if I am really busy.

I like the word that is "You can't win,if you rose against yourself.", this word is from my favorite

manga.

So this is an enthusiasim I gonna try hard in the next exam.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you want to try hard on the next exam. But you need to try hard every day, studying and doing your work. Gambatte!

    ReplyDelete