Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chicago Bulls

In this year's NBA draft, Bulls had the first place draft power of appointment. So it means the
most powerful rooky is going to play in that team.This year,Buls selected Derrick Rose. He was a
student of university of Menphis. From his 1st year of university, he was a
starting PG.
Now,he became the one of the grate PGs. He got the Skills Chalange
ChampionShip in the All Star week end. I think he has a grate future. He is still
playing whole game as a starting PG from the begining of this year.
Bulls starts to make the team which bases on Derrick Rose. So in the last
week, they traded some rosters. I don't nkow they will lead Bulls to the playoff.
I hope he lead the Bulls to the NBA Championship in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Are you a Bulls fan? Okay, I'll try not to let that bother me. Anyway, do you watch a lot of their games on TV? What about other NBA games? And are you interested in college basketball?

    Btw, what did you think of Indian Hills?

    ReplyDelete