Wer just have 1 week the day of Syohusai. I am a leader of 9th graders syouhusai, so I have a lot
of things to prepare it and I MUST reach other 9th graders. But I don't know what's going on
and what it is like the day of syouhusai. Because I was a Japanese junior high schooler, so of
corse I 've ever experiment the school festival.However this school is different, because no
student will visit from other school like the student who has a friend or school is near and who
want to be a student of that school. My school was all boys school, so wa are really enjoying our
school festival, because that days are the only days we could enjoy with girls in the school! It's
not bad means. So I, no WE love school festival!
But on this school it is not same as before,because no girls came from other schools, and no
friends will not be coming from other school, just come like the student who wantto enter and
living near from hear. It is really sad.
But I want to be a really great festival, because it is my work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm looking forward to Shofusai too. I hope everyone does a good job.
ReplyDelete